Tuesday 5 June 2012

Holland 2012, Day Three

May 16th Day Three

It was a nice warm morning, so I wandered over to reception, to ask about buses to Leiden the nearest big town, or if there was a park and ride. I also asked if they had any DVDs for us to watch, the nice girl on reception said she would ask around for me and bring any over later.

Back at the van, I found a compass in my backpack, so Ralph and I had another go at getting the satellite working. We had some success, we managed to lock on to the satellite but not good enough to receive any channels, although it did allow us to watch all the stuff we had on the hard drive.

Our Home for the Week DSCF8596

After a morning in the sun, we spent the rest of the day at the fun fair and went on just about every ride between us.

Big Wheel  From the Wheel

DSCF8641  DSCF8620

That night we walked back into the town centre for a couple of beers.  Later back at the van we had a much better choice of film to watch.

The Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment